ICE71 Year-End SocialDecember 10, 2019
ICE71 had our year-end social for 2019 and it was a blast!
Thanks to all of our community members who supported us throughout our exciting journey last year. 2019 was an eventful year with notable highlights for us (many firsts!) and our startups.
A recap of 2019 highlights for ICE71 includes:
- ICE71 Inspire 2 and Inspire 3 cohorts
- ICE71 Accelerate 2 and Accelerate 3 cohorts
- First CTF For Girls in Singapore
- First Cybersecurity Women’s Luncheon in Singapore
- First ICE71 Startup Pitch Pit at SICW 2019
- First closed-door CISO Roundtable
- First Cyber Solutions Showcase for SMEs
- First closed-door Investor Roundtable
- Data Privacy in ASEAN and Europe with French Tech Cyber community
- Cyber N’US, a collaboration with NUS IT featuring Paula Januszkiewicz, Founder and CEO of CQURE Inc. and CQURE Academy
- Featured in industry conferences such as Black Hat Asia, InnovFest Unbound, Singapore International Cyber Week, Cloud & Cyber Expo, Infosec in the City, and RSA APJ
- Distinguished Speaker event with Cheri McGuire, Global CISO of Standard Chartered Bank, at Cloudflare Asia HQ in Singapore
- and many more!
Our mission to grow the cybersecurity ecosystem in Singapore and the region continues on in 2020. We look forward to many more events and engagements with our cybersecurity community this year!