ICE71 start-up news roundupOctober 29, 2021
Here’s the latest news roundup on our ICE71 start-ups:
- SecurityAdvisor will be acquired by KnowBe4 for US $80M
- Privasec merges with Naviro, Solista & CXO Security to form security provider Sekuro
- Forcepoint acquires Bitglass to become the only company delivering all of the strategic components of SSE and SASE
- CYFIRMA and Datakrew are among SLINGSHOT 2021’s Top 100 deep tech start-ups to compete at the finals during SWITCH 2021
- Strobes by WeSecureApp raises growth capital from SucSEED Indovation Fund as part of pre-Series A round
More news on ICE71 and our start-ups here.