CSA Cybersecurity Innovation Day 2022
Start Date: 31 Aug 2022 | End Date: 31 Aug 2022
Time : 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Organizer : Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
Gear up for the launch of the 4th Cybersecurity Industry Call for Innovation by Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA)!
Proudly supported by ICE71 and launching on Cybersecurity Innovation Day 2022, the Call encourages cybersecurity innovators with clever solutions to address selected challenges laid out by participating end-users. To remove cost as a barrier to innovation, CSA awards up to S$1M for the co-development of promising projects.
Join us at Cybersecurity Innovation Day on 31 Aug, Raffles City Convention Centre to find out more!
- See this year’s participating end-users and challenge statements (see past year challenges here)
- Learn about funding criteria and how to submit proposals
- Find out about the winning proposals and meet the CyberCall 2021 Awardees
- Get to know the Tech Expert Panel (see more in their interviews here)
- Network with peers, end-users, and cybersecurity companies
See you there!
The Cybersecurity Industry Call for Innovation 2022 is an initiative by the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) and powered by NUS Enterprise and TNB Ventures.
CSA’s Cybersecurity Industry Call for Innovation (CFI) provides Critical Information Infrastructure Owners (CIIOs) and commercial organisations with the opportunity to tap on industry innovation for piloting of cybersecurity solutions. Through the CFI, CSA works with End-users to understand and define mid to long term cybersecurity challenges, and opens these up as a Call for Innovation for industry to innovate on.
Check out our past events in collaboration with CSA, from expert-led workshops to CISO mindshare events: