ICE71 startup news roundupMay 22, 2020
Here’s the latest news roundup on our ICE71 startups:
- Insurtech Israel featured GamaSec’s founder who explained how cyber insurers can reduce exposure and increase brand awareness among SME clients, by adding into their insurance offering a pre-breach technology. GamaSec is an ICE71 Accelerate startup.
- Attivo Networks’ ADSecure™ solution has been named the Best Active Directory (AD) Security Solution in the 2020 Cyber Security Awards by Acquisition International. Attivo Networks is an ICE71 Scale company.
- Meanwhile, the Bank of India will be using Uniken’s REL-ID technology to secure all its internet and mobile banking channels globally. Uniken is an ICE71 Scale company.
- The contact tracing system from ICE71 Accelerate start-up Mimirum led to its inclusion as a finalist in the recent #innovacionfrentealvirus
global solidarity initiative.
- ICE71 Accelerate start-up Secucial has been acquired by ICE71 Scale start-up Responsible Cyber! The deal values Responsible Cyber at US $7M, with the company acquiring NUS Enterprise and Singtel Innov8 among its shareholders.
- ICE71 Scale company Votiro is among the interviewees in this article on why digital distancing is as important as social distancing.