Date: 21 Sep 2020
Home / Uncategorized /
ICE71 start-up news roundup
Here’s the latest news roundup on our ICE71 startups:
- ICE71 Scale company Attivo Networks has been named a finalist for the New Zealand Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 and its CFO, Jilbert Washten, has been named a winner at Finance Monthly CFO Awards 2020
- Cyble, an ICE71 Scale company, has launched AmiBreached – a data breach monitoring mobile app which scores users exposure in the deepweb and darkweb
- The acquisition of ICE71 Scale start-up Shape Security by F5 Networks has been named one of the biggest M&A deals of 2020
- Red Piranha, an ICE71 Scale start-up, has officially been licenced with the widely trusted “Australian Made” certification trademark
- ICE71 Scale company CYFIRMA has been awarded the “2020 Asia-Pacific Cyber Intelligence Technology Innovation Leadership Award” in the Frost & Sullivan 2020 Best Practices Awards
- ICE71 Accelerate alum Kinnami among 10 semi-finalists in $20K competition focused on dual-use technology hosted by UMass Lowell Research Institute.
More news on ICE71 and our startups here.