ICE71 start-up news roundupAugust 3, 2020
Here’s the latest news roundup on our ICE71 startups:
- Scantist, ICE71 Accelerate alum, and Amaris.AI, ICE71 Scale start-up, are amongst 9 cybersecurity firms to be awarded up to $1M funding to defend Singapore’s critical systems and smart nation projects.
- In a report by Business Times, co-founder of ICE71 Scale company, Polaris Infosec, Lee Heng Yu, has commented on the inadequacies that SMEs face in data protection and highlighted that attacks passing through its network have more than doubled in the first half of 2020.
- Beenu Arora, founder and CEO of ICE71 Scale start-up, Cyble, has cited proper implementation and management of IAM practices amongst other measures in this Forbes feature on successful adoption of “zero-trust” strategies.
- Attivo networks, an ICE71 Scale start-up, has revealed 3 products to compete in the 2020 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Program.
- ICE71 Scale company, neoEYED, has been named as one of the top 3 innovators of 2020 by UniCredit StartLab.
- Start-ups Seconize (ICE71 Accelerate alum), Uniken (ICE71 Scale), and SequreTek (ICE71 Scale), are among 8 start-ups named for ground-breaking innovations essential to secure remote working environments.
- Votiro, an ICE71 Scale company, has formed a partnership with Thales for government cybersecurity.
- Red Piranha, an ICE71 Scale start-up, has created the first electronic Chief Information Security Officer (eCISO) service.
- ICE71 Scale start-up, Digital Shadows, has announced solution integration within project tracking platform, Atlassian Jira.
More news on ICE71 and our startups here.