Senior Software Architect
Responsible Cyber Pte. Ltd.
Senior Software Architect
Job Posted on:
4 Jan 2023
12 Jan 2023
Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2016. We provide cybersecurity as a service, and we are building an amazing cyber platform called IMMUNE; a third-party risk management platform.
We are as well part of the ICE71 Scale Program. Supported by the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) and Info-Communications Media Development Authority (IMDA), ICE71 runs a range of programs designed to support cybersecurity individuals and start-ups from idea development to the creation, acceleration, and scaling of cybersecurity start-ups. For more information, please visit https://responsible-cyber.com.
We are supported by Enterprise Singapore, and we have been featured on Forbes, Straits Times and many other international media.
About The Product
Most companies today rely on third-party vendors to provide them with critical products and services. But with this dependence comes risk. Third-party vendors are often the weak link in the supply chain, leaving companies vulnerable to data breaches, cyber attacks, and other disruptions.
Security assessments of third-party vendors can help reduce these risks, but they are often repetitive and manual, taking up valuable time and resources.
IMMUNE is the first intelligent SaaS platform for digital supply chain risk management. We provide real-time visibility of your digital supply chain, so you can prepare and manage communications with your supplier in case of disruptions. We also help optimize your digital supply chains for efficiency and responsiveness.
About The Role
The Software Architect is responsible for creating architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team with the oversight of senior architects, to provide design and code reviews and to work with developers to aid in their designs and development efforts.
This position will work collaboratively with the developers to develop standards and processes.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Oversee progress of development teams to ensure consistency with initial design and adherence to process and procedures.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers, and testers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Recommend final product for launch.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Strong technical background and excellent IT skills as well as experience in developing standards and designing solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Mastery of user interaction design skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms.
- Excellent inner personal skills and the ability to work/communicate with senior executives.
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues through analyzing debug logs, transaction logs, SQL queries and other tools.
- Knowledge of python, reactjs and AWS are a must
- Degree in Computer Science
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- Experience in database administration, scripting, data migration & backup, authorization
- Skilled in algorithms, data structures, time & space complexity, distributed systems, etc.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Why You Should Work Here!
- Fully Remote
- Great Package and Benefits
- Fun and Caring Team
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience
- Working with offshore team members
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button or email your resume to info@ responsible-cyber. com
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Earliest availability date
Desired Skills and Experience
Pandas, Architect, Architectural, Architects, Interaction Design, User Interface, SQL, Database Administration, Data Migration, Authorization, Solution Architecture, Distributed Systems, Python, SaaS