Lead Generation Specialist
Responsible Cyber Pte. Ltd.
Lead Generation Specialist
Job Posted on:
4 Jan 2023
12 Jan 2023
Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2016. We provide cybersecurity as a service, and we are building an amazing cyber platform called IMMUNE; a third-party risk management platform.
We are as well part of the ICE71 Scale Program. Supported by the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) and Info-Communications Media Development Authority (IMDA), ICE71 runs a range of programs designed to support cybersecurity individuals and start-ups from idea development to the creation, acceleration, and scaling of cybersecurity start-ups. For more information, please visit https://responsible-cyber.com.
We are supported by Enterprise Singapore, and we have been featured on Forbes, Straits Times and many other international media.
About The Product
Most companies today rely on third-party vendors to provide them with critical products and services. But with this dependence comes risk. Third-party vendors are often the weak link in the supply chain, leaving companies vulnerable to data breaches, cyber attacks, and other disruptions.
Security assessments of third-party vendors can help reduce these risks, but they are often repetitive and manual, taking up valuable time and resources.
IMMUNE is the first intelligent SaaS platform for digital supply chain risk management. We provide real-time visibility of your digital supply chain, so you can prepare and manage communications with your supplier in case of disruptions. We also help optimize your digital supply chains for efficiency and responsiveness.
About The Role
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Business team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. The target prospects will be focused on B2B, C-level executives, CISOs, CPOs, etc.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing, and following up on leads and appointment setting for the sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team, and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective clients
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate, and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations, and trends
- 3 – 5 years of sales telemarketing experience, preferably within a technology, cybersecurity industry
- Must have experience selling technology-based products
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Competitive and assertive personality with the ability to operate effectively independently in high-pressure
- Show a proven track record of achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Ability to articulate a value proposition and get to the decision maker
- Excellent English communication skills
- Added advantage if experienced with SaaS, and Cybersecurity
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button or email your resume to email@example.com
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Earliest availability date
Desired Skills and Experience
CRM, Lead Generation, Referrals, Assertive, Telesales, Telemarketing, Cyber Security, Supply Chain, Risk Management, Selling, B2B, Attention to Detail, SaaS, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Articulate