ICE71 startup news roundupJuly 22, 2020
Here’s the latest news roundup on our ICE71 startups:
- ICE71 Accelerate startup, neoEYED, collaborates with Japan Communications Inc. to strengthen FPoS using mobile AI analysis and authentication.
- 16 ICE71 Accelerate startups raise $18 million collectively since July 2018; to fund next stage of growth.
- Chainkit, ICE71 Accelerate company, partners with Carahsoft to offer military grade solutions with deep tamper detection and absolute compliance attestation, empowering law enforcement and federal agencies with robust cybersecurity tools.
- ICE71 Scale alum, GTRIIP, reinvents hotel check-in with mobile application using artificial intelligence and machine learning, reducing check-in time and bringing convenience for users amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Digital Shadows, ICE71 Scale startup, announce new capabilities within its SearchLight solution to enable organizations to track whether credentials exposed in data breaches are ‘valid’ and hence a current risk.
- Magda Chelly of ICE71 Scale startup, Responsible Cyber, discusses the global infosec landscape and speaking at RSA Conference 2020.
- ICE71 Scale startup, Votiro, partners with M.Tech to offer new cybersecurity solutions for Asia-Pacific market.
- Another ICE71 Scale company, Attivo Networks, announces solutions integrations with FireEye which offer real-time, in-network threat detection and automated response.
- ICE71 Accelerate firms, Cyble and Seconize, give their take on opportunities and vulnerabilities faced by the cybersecurity industry in the “new normal”.
- Emilie Philippe of ICE71 Scale company, Webdrone, talks about cybercrime fighting with ‘virtual e-drones’.
- Scantist, ICE71 Accelerate startup, shares how the company was formed after finding critical vulnerabilities in the widely used Adobe Reader software.
More news on ICE71 and our startups here.