Date: 16 Jul 2020
Home / Uncategorized /
ICE71 startup news roundup
Here’s the latest news roundup on our ICE71 startups:
- ICE71 Accelerate alum Aiculus bags close to SGD1mil in seed funding led by Cocoon Capital.
- Nine cybersecurity startups in cohort 4 of ICE71 Accelerate (Assimil8, Chainkit, GamaSec, Guardara, Kapalya, Kinnami, neoEYED, Olympus Sky Technologies, and Scantist) took a virtual Demo Day stage on 25th June to pitch their innovative solutions. Read the e27 story. Demo Day also mentioned in Yahoo! Finance, Markets Insider, AsiaOne, SBR Daily Briefing and more.
- ICE71 Accelerate alum GuardRails CEO and co-founder Stefan Streichsbier talks about security for the DevOps age.
- ICE71 Accelerate alum GamaSec partners with Tech Wise to offer enterprise-level cybersecurity to SMMEs
- ICE71 Scale startup Privasec’s subsidiary DroneSec has released its first SaaS threat intelligence platform for the drone, counter-drone, and UTM system industries.
- Uniken, an ICE71 Scale startup was recently acclaimed by Frost & Sullivan for enhancing identity and access control with its Mobile-first REL-ID Solution.
- Sequretek, an ICE71 Scale company has been selected as one of 10 start-ups to participate in the upcoming FIS 2020 Fintech Accelerator. The programme, based the US, will be held online; it aims to identify and foster startup financial technology firms with promising technologies that can be used in banking and finance.
- Cyfirma, another ICE71 Scale startup, was mentioned in this Straits Times article about a potential phishing campaign using a fake Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) email address.
- ICE71 Scale company Shape Security took home the award for Application Security – Medium-sized Company at the 2020 Fortress Cyber Security Awards. The company was also named one of “10 hot cybersecurity companies to follow in July 2020” by Cybercrime Magazine.
More news on ICE71 and our startups here.