Live Webcast: Investing in Cybersecurity Startups
VCs have been holding a conservative view when it comes to investing in cybersecurity startups. Even as the number of hacks and attacks are increasing, cybersecurity is less than 7 percent of all VC investments, according to CB Insights. Michael Blakey, Managing Partner of Cocoon Capital and a seasoned investor, will be shedding some light into investing in cybersecurity startups.
Join us in the live webcast on Monday, April 27 at 4.30pm to:
- Find out about things you should know before investing in a cybersecurity startup
- Learn the kind of startup pitches that raise investor confidence
- Ask questions about cybersecurity investing that you’ve always wanted to ask
Who should attend:
- Investors and VCs who want to learn more about investing in cybersecurity startups
- Cybersecurity startups who are looking to raise seed to pre-series A funding
- Cybersecurity enthusiasts who want to learn more about investing in cybersecurity startups
Register now to receive the exclusive webcast link!
About the speaker
Michael Blakey is one of the co-founders and Managing Partner of Cocoon Capital. He is a successful entrepreneur and angel investor who’s invested across Europe and SE Asia. Through Cocoon Capital, he and his co-founder William Klippgen plan to invest in early stage digital companies across SE Asia and India. They’ve extensive experience in guiding entrepreneurs, through the numerous hurdles that they will face, to build successful businesses. Cocoon Capital plans to fund companies from seed to exit and have pulled together a global group of investors to help them achieve this.
Michael Blakey is a valuable member of the ICE71 community.