ICE71 at SINCON 2021 CXO Brief
ICE71 is proud to support SINCON 2021 CXO Brief!
SINCON 2021 CXO Brief is a briefing aimed to keep C-suites, leaderships and senior officers from both the public and private sectors abreast of the latest cybersecurity development.
Topics that will be featured include:
- The Evolving Role of a CISO by Lim Quan Heng, Regional Head of Asia, Privasec
- Cyber Risk Success Criteria for Your Boards by Shamane Tan, Chief Growth Officer, Privasec
- Locking In On Ransomware by Chris Connell, Managing Director, APAC, Kaspersky
- Securing Identities & Zero Trust by Samuel Evans, CEO, Pure IT Associates, Stephen Swann, Director, Madigan Solutions & Ketan Kapadia, CEO & Co-Founder, BlokSec Technologies Inc.
- Key Considerations for Securing Your Cloud Environment by Raphaël Peyret, Vice President, Product, Horangi
- Shift Left — Why Is There a Movement to Shift Left & What Is Driving a View Towards Modernity in Cyber by Niel Pandya, Cybersecurity Lead, APJ, Micro Focus
- A Special Forces Mindset to Cyber Warfare by Ben Sullivan, Technical Director, Cyber Security, NEXTGEN Group
Date: 01 Nov 2021 (Mon)
SINCON is Infosec In the City (IIC)‘s Singapore Network.
SINCON brings top cybersecurity leaders and experts from both the East and the West together to share and discuss deep-technical topics and insights to build and advance the region’s cybersecurity capabilities and capacity. SINCON features specialised training courses, thought-leadership briefings, and premier techno-centric cybersecurity conferences.
Don’t miss the upcoming SINCON 2021 CONFERENCE, Singapore’s premier techno-centric cybersecurity conference, 05-06 Nov 2021.